February 20, 2012

Fifteen to finish!

When working on this Samurai armour project I've always been working a few issues behind the current one. I took a long break shortly after I started, and another one recently. These rests have created a backlog of unfinished issues because every other week another two issues are added to the 'to-do' pile. Although this gap between my working issue and the current issue has grown and shrunk, it has always remained.

However, that is now going to end. A few weeks ago I received the final issue. It is actually a bit larger than the others, and it makes a nice visual end for this project. From now on, when I complete an issue I am moving one step closer to the finish. I am about to start issue 41, and that means I only have 15 to do until I am done.

I'm now closer to the last issue than I was to the first when I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment