April 07, 2012

Mysteries Solved.

As we approach the final issue I should answer what happened at the end of September.

In brief: my box arrived about a week later and I didn't have to cut my magazines. I think it's because I was on the subscription service that I automatically received the box. The colour is a little darker then the image online showed and the clasp is a little thinner then I expected, but I am very happy with it.

The box is more than a convenient place to store my armour, it also used to display it. Issues 12 and 13 contained the wooden display stand that holds the torso section, sleeves, mask, and the helmet. That stand is designed to sit on top of this box while the thigh guards are warped around and the shin guards are placed in front to complete the presentation.


You might think that should be enough to display the armour. Fortunately, the good people at DeAGOSTINI would disagree. Last November they offered several additional options and accessories to enhance and expand the Samurai Armour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment