April 02, 2012

Pre Fifty Three.

I took a few photos of the unboxing of the parts in issue 53 so you could get a better understanding of what each issue looks like before I start to work on it.

The subscription service would deliver me two issues every other week, usually on Sunday morning. I'd receive them together, wrapped in a green plastic bag. Within this I'd find each issue in separate identically sized packages. The outside is one piece of card printed to look like the cover of the magazine and shaped like an open box. In this are all the parts of the issue sitting in a plastic tray that is also enclosed under a plastic lid that is sealed down to another plain sheet of cardboard. Finally the magazine is placed on top and the whole package is held together with shrink wrap.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment